- Fantastic earning potential
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
Ochsner Health System in New Orleans, Louisiana, is seeking a licensed, child behavioral psychologist to join our growing Child Psychology team. The primary role will be to provide services at the new Michael R. Boh Center for Child Development. We offer a variety of pediatric multidisciplinary clinics and work with a wide range of pediatric subspecialists.
- Proficiency in behavioral and cognitive behavioral therapy, parent management training, social skills training, and diagnostic evaluation of ASD is required.
- Experience in feeding therapy and school-based behavioral consultation is preferred.
The Section of Child Psychology currently includes six Psychologists and one Behavior Analyst.
The Department of Pediatrics is responsible for teaching pediatric residents from the Tulane-Ochsner Pediatric residency program, as well as medical student from two universities.