Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- Ochsner qualifies for federal 503c loan forgiveness programs.
- Join an established pediatric palliative care program within Ochsner Health's regional health system, the largest not-for-profit academic health system in the Gulf South.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide inpatient and outpatient palliative care services for children.
- Partner with medical, surgical, and mental health colleagues to serve children in multidisciplinary programs, including solid organ and stem cell transplantation, oncology, and cardiovascular diseases.
Teaching and Research
- Teach medical students, residents, and allied health students.
- Clinical research opportunities abound for qualified candidates.
- Academic appointment commensurate with experience.