Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- Ochsner qualifies for federal 503c loan forgiveness programs.
- Relocation assistance offered to those living over 60 miles from facility
- Be an integral part of a comprehensive pediatric kidney care program within Ochsner's Health's regional health system, the largest not-for-profit academic health system in the Gulf South.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient kidney care for children with acute, chronic and end-stage renal disease.
- Partner with medical and surgical colleagues to serve children with complex conditions in multidisciplinary programs.
- Opportunity for qualified candidates to develop a pediatric kidney transplant program to complement existing pediatric liver, heart, and bone marrow transplant programs.
Teaching and Research
- Teach medical students, residents, and allied health students.
- Clinical and translational research opportunities abound for qualified candidates.
- Academic appointment commensurate with experience.