Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- Ochsner qualifies for federal 503c loan forgiveness programs.
- Relocation assistance offered to those living over 60 miles from facility
Additional Information: Ochsner Health in New Orleans is recruiting a BC/BE PEDIATRIC PULMONOLOGIST to join our team.
- This position includes clinical care and teaching relating to asthma, congenital lung anomalies, and cystic fibrosis, as well as working with our nine pediatric intensivists.
- Responsible for the education of Tulane-Ochsner pediatric residents and medical students, and our own University of Queensland medical students.
Recent graduates and experienced physicians are welcome to apply.