Hours: Flexible Schedules Available | Varies by Location
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Guaranteed Base Salary
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
Additional Information: - Ochsner Health System in New Orleans is seeking BE/BC Pediatricians to join our growing practice across the system.
- Ochsner Hospital for Children and its rapidly growing department of Pediatrics comprise over 140 physicians.
- The group is the region's leading integrated provider of multispecialty care for infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
- We offer a full range of pediatric care from primary to quaternary care, with services offered in all subspecialties.
- Ochsner Hospital for Children operates a dedicated pediatric emergency department, a 36-bed pediatric unit, 14-bed level I PICU, 50-bed level IV regional referral NICU, and a 12-bed CVICU with in-house intensivists and full-time pediatric hospitalist medicine service.
- The department of pediatrics is responsible for teaching pediatric residents from the Tulane-Ochsner Pediatric residency program, as well as medical students from 2 universities.
- EMR: Epic (9-Star Epic Facility)