Call Schedule: Call will be shared with no in-house overnight hospital coverage during the week. Consults on the weekend.
Compensation: Competitive compensation package, including a signing bonus and relocation.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership, and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, and Teamwork.
Additional Information: We're seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Endocrinologist to join the growing Department of Pediatrics at Ochsner Health in Covington, Louisiana
- This position will be part of the comprehensive pediatric multi-specialty center at Ochsner Health Center - Covington
- Call will be shared with no in-house overnight hospital coverage during the week. Consults on the weekend
- The opportunity is available to rotate weekly or monthly at the main campus and share in case conferences
- One of the largest non-university based physician training centers in the United States, Ochsner maintains a combined pediatric residency program with Tulane University Medical School. Medical students from Tulane and the University of Queensland/Ochsner Clinical School rotate through the division
- The successful candidate will be eligible for an academic appointment commensurate with experience