- Fantastic earning potential
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- Join our 7-person Maternal Fetal Medicine group within our multi-specialty OB/GYN Department in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- The department includes over 25 highly regarded physicians.
- Applicants should be board certified/board eligible and have expertise in clinical high-risk obstetrical care, diagnostic obstetrical ultrasonography, and invasive prenatal diagnostic procedures.
- The residency program has 20 residents (five per year).
- Participation in resident education is required, and clinical research is encouraged.
- We have a broad referral area with a well-respected Maternal Transport service as well as perinatal diagnostic clinics.