- Fantastic earning potential
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
Seeking a BC/BE fellowship-trained Gynecologic Oncology Surgeon. Would prefer 2-4 years of experience, post fellowship training.
- Join our existing 3 physician, multi-specialty group practice.
- Opportunities to participate in resident education and clinical research are available. The residency program has 20 residents (five per year).
- Our campus facility has an independent chemotherapy infusion center, clinical trials unit, and 2 Da Vinci surgical systems, including an Xi-platform.
- Clinical research activities are supported through the Ochsner Cancer Institute, which houses the NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP).
- The NCORP provides the necessary infrastructure and support to offer the latest clinical trials to our cancer patients, available through cooperative groups such as ECOG, NCCTG, & NRG, as well as investigator-initiated and pharmaceutical sponsored trials.
- A Clinical Trials Unit for Multiple Phase 1 trials is available.