Hours: No more than seven 24-hour shifts per month or the equivalent. (12 or 24-hour shifts available)
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Call Schedule: No on-call or office management responsibilities.
Relocation Assistance Available
- Fantastic earning potential
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
Women's Services moved to Ochsner Baptist in 2013 and our obstetric service has grown tremendously since then. As one of the only hospitals in the state that is a Level 4 Center for both Maternal and Neonatal care, we care for patients with routine as well as more complicated pregnancies.
- A second OB-GYN staff attending physician is in-house at all times.
- Baptist also provides continuous availability of sub-specialty support including maternal-fetal medicine, gynecologic oncology and urogynecology.
- Primary teaching site for the OB/GYN resident training program as well as our MFM fellowship program.
- Primary coverage of OB ED
- Work collaboratively to serve as laborist in charge of OB patient management for a private group of physicians
- Serve as second in-house staff attending involved in resident education and supervision
- Working as part of a collaborative care team that includes MFM and dedicated OB anesthesia to provide high-quality, evidence-based care.