Compensation: Guaranteed Base Salary | Relocation is Negotiable
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- Loan Repayment Options Available at Some Locations, Potential Up To $60K
- Ochsner Health is seeking an Acute Care APRN or Physician Assistant (APP) to join its dynamic Neurocritical Care team.
- This APP will support both Ochsner Main Campus-New Orleans and Northshore Campus -Mandeville.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include day/night shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel throughout and between facilities.
- Master's or Doctorate degree as an Acute Care Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Current License as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in the state of practice
- Certification as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Acute Care Clinical Nurse Specialist by either AACN or ANCC
- BCLS/ ACLS Certification
- Eligible for Prescriptive Authority in the state of practice as outlined by the State Board of Nursing