Hours: Flexible Schedules Available | Alternative scheduling and work hours available.
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18
Call Schedule: Very Light Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Competitive base salary with sign-on bonus
- Potential for over 340K for high producers
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- Ochsner qualifies for federal 503c loan forgiveness programs.
Work at Ochsner Baptist's Primary Care Clinic on the edge of uptown New Orleans and serve a cross section of the city's population within steps of the Ochsner Baptist hospital facility. Enjoy living in the city or suburbs with less than a 15 minute commute. Work with a handful of congenial partners, including both IM and FM trained physicians.
- We utilize the latest technology to provide a suitable work/life balance.
- Fluent in Spanish or Vietnamese is a plus.
- Moonlighting available.
- EMR: Epic (9-Star Epic Facility)
Ochsner Health has committed $100 million to improve health outcomes in Louisiana by 2030. Ochsner Primary Care is committing up to $100k to physicians joining our team with a 5-year commitment to this mission.