Hours: Flexible Schedules Available | Alternative scheduling and work hours available.
Average patients seen: 18
Call Schedule: Very Light Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Generous Salary and Additional Quality Performance-Based Incentive Bonus
- $100,000 Sign-On Bonus Available for Experienced Candidates
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- Ochsner qualifies for federal 503c loan forgiveness programs.
Ochsner 65 Plus Clinics, created by physician-led Ochsner Health, offers a clinic model designed to serve not only the needs of older patients, but their dedicated physicians as well.
Join us in providing comprehensive care to our community members over 65 in this new senior-focused model of care. Geriatricians are encouraged to apply.
- This job is a great way for a physician to reconnect with the deep sense of purpose of why they chose to become a healer, in a setting designed to minimize the factors leading to provider burnout, and also properly resourced to help the clinician succeed in achieving their goals.
- Under 500 patients and extended appointment times allows caring, comforting and healing
- Embedded support staff including care coordinator, social worker, clinical pharmacist, and Behavior Health counselor improving adherence to healthcare plan.
- Onsite patient wellness tools such as a fitness area and meeting area for education.