Hours: Flexible Schedules Available | Varies by Location
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies
Call Schedule: Call rotation shared amongst Pediatricians within the group (clinic and hospital consult) with
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Tort reform state
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 80 CME Hours Plus $2K Allowance
Join Ochsner's expanding practice INCLUDING a pediatric multi-specialty center in Baton Rouge.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
- Clinic-based position located in the heart of Baton Rouge's medical district.
- Labor and delivery services offered by our team of OB/GYN's at Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge.
- Collaboration with The Department of Pediatrics and our pediatric subspecialists (collectively, Ochsner Hospital for Children™) representing over 160 physicians. The group is the region's leading integrated provider of multispecialty care for infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
- We offer a full range of pediatric services and have a combined pediatric residency program with Tulane Medical School. We are also the Clinical School for the University of Queensland School of Medicine.
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network.
- Support available from specialists and sub-specialists.
- Opportunities to grow into leadership
- EMR: EPIC