Hours: Flexible Schedules Available | Varies by Location
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies
Call Schedule: Call rotation shared amongst physicians within the group (clinic and hospital consult)
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Tort reform state
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 80 CME Hours Plus $2K Allowance
OCHSNER HEALTH BATON ROUGE - DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN'S HEALTH
Ochsner Health Baton Rouge currently has FULL-TIME and PART-TIME clinic-based opportunities available for Board-Certified/Board-Eligible OB/GYN's to join its expanding team.
- Labor and delivery services are offered at Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge, a full-service, 150-bed hospital and the first birthing facility in the state to be recognized as a Baby-Friendly designated birth facility.
- The Family Birthing Center, averaging 1,600 deliveries per year, includes 8 large birthing rooms, 2 operating rooms, 4 suites with built-in birthing tubs, private patient rooms, Level III NICU, and 4 observation rooms.
- Surgeries performed at Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge and Ochsner Medical Complex - The Grove Surgery Center.
- Call rotation shared amongst physicians within the group (clinic and hospital consult).
- Group includes a team of Certified Nurse Midwives and Nurse Practitioners who support both labor and delivery.