- Health and Dental
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Ochsner qualifies for federal 503c loan forgiveness programs.
- We are seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our expanding two physician groups.
- Successful candidates will have skills and expertise in all aspects of General Neurology and subspecialty interests will be supported.
Details of the position:
- General or fellowship trained neurologists are encouraged to apply
- Active clinical practice with large referral base
- Inpatient work is consultative with hospitalists at Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
- Telestroke Program is integrated with our large tertiary care center in New Orleans
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System.
- The Department of Neurology has a complement of over 40 neurologists system-wide with subspecialty representation in stroke, neurocritical care, interventional neurology, neuromuscular disease, movement disorders, epilepsy, MS, headache, cognitive disorders, sleep, traumatic brain injury and sports medicine.