Hours: Flexible Schedules Available | Varies by Location
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
Average patients seen: 18
Call Schedule: Limited outpatient only call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Generous salary and additional quality performance-based incentive bonus
- Earning potential up to $340K
- $100K sign-on bonus available
- Generous benefits package with 401k, paid malpractice with tail, disability, and life insurance options.
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 80 CME Hours Plus $2K Allowance
Ochsner Health is seeking an experienced, dedicated physician to provide comprehensive care to senior members of our Baton Rouge community in a new senior-focused model of care.
Reconnect to Why You Became a Physician
- Under 500 patients and extended appointment times allows caring, comforting, and healing of patients
- Embedded support staff including care coordinator, social worker, clinical pharmacist, and Behavior Health counselor improving adherence to the healthcare plan
- Onsite patient wellness tools such as a fitness area and meeting area for education, recreation and community involvement to assist with improving social determinants of health
This job is a great way for a physician to reconnect with the deep sense of purpose of why they chose to become a healer, in a setting designed to minimize the factors leading to provider burnout and properly resourced to help the clinician succeed in achieving their goals.