Hours: 40 Hours per Week | Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:20 AM - 7 PM | Friday 7:20 AM - 6:30 PM | 4.5 Days of Clinic 1/2 Day per Week for Administrative Time | 1 Late Evening per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Minimum of 20
Call Schedule: Phone Only | Rotated Weekly | Nursing Staff Takes First Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Earning Potential up to $180K | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC | Relocation Assistance up to $3K
Benefits: - Health 95% Paid by NTACHC with Reduced Cost for Family Members
- Retirement Plan with Match up to 2% of Pay
- Paid Term Life and AD&D
- 10 Vacation Days, 10 Days Sick Leave, 8 Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Long and Short Term Disability
- Federal Torts Claims Act Malpractice
Additional Information: - Medical Spanish Required.
- Candidate must be willing to work with a very diverse patient population.