Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:20 AM - 7 PM | Friday 7:20 AM - 6:30 PM | 5 Day Work Weeks Working 8 Hour Shifts
Average patients seen: 18 to 20
Call Schedule: Phone Only | Rotated Weekly | Nursing Staff Takes First Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Earning Potential up to $110K to $118K Depending on Experience | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC | Relocation Assistance up to $3K
Benefits: - Health 95% Paid by NTACHC with Reduced Cost for Family Members
- Retirement Plan with Match up to 2% of Pay
- Paid Term Life and AD&D
- 10 Vacation Days, 10 Days Sick Leave, 8 Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Long and Short Term Disability
- Federal Torts Claims Act Malpractice
Additional Information: - A minimum of one year recent FNP experience
- Minimun of Medical Spanish skills required - translator onsite
- Candidate must be willing to work with a very diverse patient population.
- We have openings for our walk-in clinic and traditional outpatient clinic.
- In order to work at our walk-in clinic, the ideal candidate will have experience working in an urgent care clinic.