Compensation: Salary Range $74.98-$95.76/hr; Based on experience
- $15,000 Relocation Assistance
- 100% Employer Paid Medical
- Annual Alaska Airlines Tickets
- CME Time and Allowance
- Approved Worksite for Loan Repayment Programs Through Funders Such as IHS, NHSC (HPSA: 20), and Alaska's SHARP Program
In this role you will:
- Split your time between Nome, AK (37%), and the Village Clinics (63%), typically 3 days in the village and 2 days in Nome. Transportation and housing are provided while in village clinics.
- Supervise Community Health Aides/Practitioners in the village clinics.
- Provide direct clinical services within NSHC
- Work with a diverse and dynamic staff, all committed to delivering excellent health care with compassion
- Be the first-line supervisor over the CHAs in the (3) villages you cover.
- 5 year(s) working in a community health practice or setting
- Experience working in a cross-cultural setting
- Primary care experience in a rural setting
- BLS required; ATLS, ACLS. PALS preferred but not required
- Eligible for DEA registration
- Experience in teleradiology, including proper positioning for x-rays preferred.
- Experience in telemedicine preferred.
- Experience in Cerner preferred.
- Clinical teaching experience preferred.