Average patients seen: Will not typically see patients unless required to maintain certification
Call Schedule: Available to group you supervise after hours as needed
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Salary Range $69.98 - $90.76/hr Based on experience
- $15,000 Relocation Assistance
- 100% Employer Paid Medical
- Annual Alaska Airlines Tickets
- CME Time and Allowance
- Approved Worksite for Loan Repayment Programs Through Funders Such as IHS, NHSC (HPSA: 20), and Alaska's SHARP Program
In this role you will:
- Provide management of full-time and itinerant village-based APPs.
- Provide acute, chronic, emergency, and preventative care to outlying village residents in accordance with NSHC's mission, philosophy, policies, and procedures
- 25% of your time will be spent in communities within NSHC's service area. Typically day trips but occasional overnight trips will occur.
- Effectively manage the coverage for each clinic in our service area and arrange travel schedules within NSHC travel policies
- Manage recruiting for APP providers in collaboration with VHS leadership and HR.
- Master's Degree
- 2-5 years performing work in healthcare administration as an APP preferred
- 2 years supervising, managing, or directing the work of other employees
- Alaska license
- NCCPA, PALS, Medivac, ACLS, and BLS certification/registration
- Must maintain a current collaborating agreement with a Physician or Physicians on NSHC Medical Staff.