Compensation: Starting salary $69.69/hr, increases based on experience
Benefits: Hugely Generous Benefits Package
- 100% Employer Paid Healthcare Premiums for Provider and Family
- Annual Alaska Airlines Tickets
- CME Time and Allowance
- Approved Worksite for Loan Repayment Programs Through Funders Such as IHS, NHSC, and Alaska's SHARP Program
- 30 Days Corporate Free Housing
- One way airfare for employee and family
Purpose of Position:
- Provide supervision, direction, and oversight for clinical services and programs offered and implemented through the department.
- Provide leadership and clinical supervision for all licensed and unlicensed non-psychology Master's level providers serving as LPCs, LCSWs, MSWs, LMFTs, and similar.
- Conduct annual evaluations of all supervisees and quarterly evaluations of all clinical services.
- Work closely with the Administrative Director to maximize service revenue and compliance.
- Master's Degree or Ph.D. in Social Work or related counseling field
- 4 years experience as a social worker and 3 years experience as a supervisor required
- Experience with substance use disorder counseling preferred.
- Licensure accepted includes LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or Psychology for the state of Alaska