Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday - Friday | Either Four 10-Hour Shifts or Five 8-Hour Shifts Per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 6 in 8-hour shift; 8 in a 10-hour shift
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Earn An Average of $63,700 Per Year
- Salary Based On Experience
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus Negotiable
- Medical | Dental | Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Optional Supplementary Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan Available With a 3% Annual Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- 4 Weeks PTO With 1 Additional Vacation Day Earned Each Year Worked
- Accrual Rate of 1 Sick Day Per Month Up to 630 Hours
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Reimbursement for DEA, Licensure, and One Membership Fee
- $940 CME Allowance Plus 4 Days
- Provides Behavioral Health Services to patients at Primary Care and School-Based Health Centers managed by NCFHC.
- Involved in the evaluation and treatment of patients with behavioral health issues.
- Provides input and support for staff involved in the care of the patients.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker – registered (LCSW-R), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW).
- This position requires excellent verbal, listening, and documentation skills.
- Complete and accurate record-keeping is essential for quality of care, treatment planning, and billing of behavioral health services.