Compensation: $208K+ | Loan Repayment Through NHSC
Benefits: - Medical | Dental | Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Optional Supplementary Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan Available With up to $2,500 Annual Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- 4 Weeks PTO With 1 Additional Vacation Day Earned Each Year Worked
- Accrual Rate of 1 Sick Day Per Month Up to 630 Hours
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Reimbursement for DEA, Licensure, and One Membership Fee
- $2,100 CME Allowance Plus 3 Days
- Open to 2021 Visa Candidates
- Business hours shared rounding for admissions and nursery
- An integrated pediatric site with behavioral health, dental, and WIC program all in the same location.
- Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- Care Coordination and enabling support staff all on site.
- Scribing is available for interested providers; all providers have a 2:1 LPN/MA to provider ratio.
- No administrative duties required.
- Practice went through a workflow improvement program in January 2019 to improve provider satisfaction and work-life balance.
- Watertown is a small city in a rural area with big-city conveniences.
- Our community boasts a low cost of living, excellent schools, and a safe environment.