Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday - Friday | Either Four 10-Hour Shifts or Five 8-Hour Shifts Per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 17 in 8-hour shift; 20 in a 10-hour shift
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Earn An Average of $115,500 Per Year
- Salary Based On Experience
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus Negotiable
- Medical | Dental | Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Optional Supplementary Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan Available With a 3% Annual Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- 4 Weeks PTO With 1 Additional Vacation Day Earned Each Year Worked
- Accrual Rate of 1 Sick Day Per Month Up to 630 Hours
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Reimbursement for DEA, Licensure, and One Membership Fee
- $1,600 CME Allowance Plus 4 Days
- Provides continuous and comprehensive services necessary for the promotion of optimal mental health, prevention and treatment of psychiatric disorders and health maintenance within the scope of their specialty.
- Responsible for diagnosis, treatment, planning, and medication management of patients with behavioral health issues (including children, adolescents, and adults).
- Involved in the education of patients and families.
- Practice to the full scope of his/her license to provide care to a diverse population.
- Current NYS Certification as a Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatry.
- Previous experience assessing and providing medication management for patients with behavioral health disorders in a psychiatric or primary care setting (experience with children, adolescents, and adults preferred).
- Working knowledge and experience assessing and treating adults/adolescents with alcohol and other drug abuse/dependence.