Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM | 180 Working Days Per Year | Aligned with the School Calendar | FTE: 0.76
Average patients seen: 10-12
Call Schedule: 1 Saturday every 5-6 Weeks 8 AM - 12 PM
Compensation: - $80,000 - $90,000 Base Salary
- Saturday Shifts Paid at an Hourly Rate
Benefits: - Group Health
- $50K Life Insurance
- Retirement Match up to 50% of 6% Contribution Annually
- Paid Vacation Based on the School Faculty Calendar, including 6 Paid Snow Days
Additional Information: The Nurse Practitioner in a School-Based Health Center (SBHC) is a medical provider who supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the North Country Family Health Center by providing quality healthcare to pediatric patients in a school setting.
- This NP also functions as a team member of the agency's medical staff and promotes financial stability, quality improvement, and community support of the NCFHC and its programs.
- Includes well-child care, care of patients with acute and chronic illnesses, and education and guidance to support children enrolled in the School-Based Health Center Program.
- Great opportunity for parents or those looking for work-life balance. Enjoy summers off, as well as, paid holidays and snow days. Only work 10 months per year.
- EMR: Centricity
- 1 year of experience is required.
- Must feel comfortable working autonomously.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be adaptable to change, and a resourceful problem solver.