Benefits: - Health /Dental/ Vision,
- Critical Illness &
- 403(b) retirement plan
- PTO and paid holidays.
Additional Information: As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker / Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, you will:
- Address crisis situations as well as chronic conditions
- Provide assessments and development of individualized treatment plans
- Help patients improve their ability to function in their environment, handle relationships, and solve
personal / family problems through education, development of problem solving skills, and therapeutic
- Improve recognition, treatment, and management of psychosocial, behavioral, and developmental
problems and conditions in the clinic population.
- Diagnose and treat adjustment disorders, depression, anxiety, stress management, and behavioral
- Active license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Marriage & Family Therapist
- Minimum of 3 years' clinical experience