Benefits: - Health /Dental/ Vision,
- Critical Illness &
- 403(b) retirement plan
- PTO and paid holidays.
Additional Information: - Manage the acute and long-term medical needs of NH patients by performing physical examinations
and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines
- Ensure that patients receive appropriate education and referrals
- Provide monitoring and continuity of care between clinic visits
- Records physical findings and other pertinent information in patient's electronic health record within the
- Participates in Quality Assurance activities as assigned
- Work closely with VP/Chief Medical Officer and administrative staff to ensure individual provider productivity goals are achieved.
- 3 years of experience
- Indiana license
- Indiana Controlled Substance Registration (CSR)
- DEA license