- Reports to Director of Behavioral Health Services
- Master's Degree in Social Work and has earned their license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, in the State of California or able to obtain reciprocity of license from another state within 90 days of employment.
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience providing direct patient services in a medical environment, or prior experience in working with patients in a clinical or social services environment; including working with adults or adolescents in individual, group, and family therapy.
- Able to work a flexible schedule of 20 to 30 hours per week
- Tuesday evenings and Saturdays for half days are required