Full-Time Providers will Enjoy:
- 2 Weeks of Vacation + 4 days of CME
- Yearly Stipend for CME
- DEA, Board Certification, Medical License Fees Paid
- Malpractice Insurance is Fully Covered
- 12 Days of Sick Leave per Year
- 11 1/2 Paid Holidays per Year (Includes One Floating Holiday)
- NEVHC Contributes 5.5% of Salary to Your Retirement Account (403b)
- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program:
- Two years full-time up to $50,000
- Two years half-time up to $25,000
- Two years of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse or Physician Assistant, with a minimum of one year of experience in the clinical area assigned.
- Spanish fluency is a plus
- EMR: NextGen
- Northeast Valley Health Corporation is a federally funded, non-profit organization that operates 14 Joint Commission accredited licensed primary care health centers.
- The mission of Northeast Valley Health Corporation is to provide quality, safe and comprehensive healthcare to the medically underserved residents of Los Angeles County, particularly in the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys, in a manner that is sensitive to the economic, social, cultural and linguistic needs of the community.