- 10 to 20 Vacation days, based on number of years of service
- 12 Paid Sick days per year
- 11.5 Paid Holidays per year
- Medical, vision, dental, short/long term disability, and life insurance
- 403b Employer-sponsored pension plan
- EMR: NextGen
- Northeast Valley Health Corporation is a federally funded, non-profit organization that operates 14 Joint Commission accredited licensed primary care health centers.
- The mission of Northeast Valley Health Corporation is to provide quality, safe and comprehensive healthcare to the medically underserved residents of Los Angeles County, particularly in the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys, in a manner that is sensitive to the economic, social, cultural and linguistic needs of the community.