Call Schedule: Very Light | Nurse Practitioner Takes First Call
Compensation: $208k - $243k Based on Experience
Full-Time Providers will Enjoy:
- 3 Weeks of Vacation + 1 Week of CME
- $2,000 Yearly Stipend for CME
- DEA, Board Certification, Medical License Fees Paid
- Malpractice Insurance is Fully Covered
- 12 Days of Sick Leave per Year
- 11 1/2 Paid Holidays per Year (Includes One Floating Holiday)
- NEVHC Contributes 5.5% of Salary to Your Retirement Account (403b)
- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program:
- Two years full-time up to $50,000
- Two years half-time up to $25,000
- Specific locations will be discussed during the interview process.
- The physician will work with care teams made up of 3-4 public health educators who will assist with patient care.
- All Medical Assistants at our facilities are Spanish bilingual as well as the majority of RNs.
- EMR: NextGen
- Northeast Valley Health Corporation is a federally funded, non-profit organization that operates 14 Joint Commission accredited licensed primary care health centers.
- The mission of Northeast Valley Health Corporation is to provide quality, safe and comprehensive healthcare to the medically underserved residents of Los Angeles County, particularly in the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys, in a manner that is sensitive to the economic, social, cultural and linguistic needs of the community.