Hours: FTE 1.0 | 40 Hours | Clinical Schedule Mirrors School District Schedule
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $48/hr+, Depending on Experience
- Full Health Benefits, Including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 403b Retirement Plan, with Employer Matching and Contribution After One Year of Service
- 3.5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Reimbursable Continuing Education (CE) Benefits
- CME $3K plus 40 Hours
- Student Loan Repayment Options Through NHSC and the Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC)
- Disability and Life Insurance Paid by Neighborcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Benefit Eligible First Day of the Month Following 30 Days of Employment
- 1 year of primary care experience as an NP required.
- New graduates need to have 10+ years of RN experience or have their DNP.
- Candidates must have a WA license and already live or have arrangements to live in Seattle
- Experience working with diverse populations a plus.
- We are looking for practice partners at our school-based clinic.
- You will join a care team that delivers comprehensive healthcare in a culturally diverse population.
- We want providers who share our passion for culturally sensitive care and are comfortable working with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds as well as partnering with schools and other agencies to support youth.
- Join a growing organization in Seattle, WA!
- EMR: NextGen (Moving to Epic in 2020)