Call Schedule: Call is optional (Pay incentive for choosing to be on-call)
Compensation: $120 an hour
- Company-paid life insurance
- Best-in-class medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid sick days, vacation, and parental leave
- Corporate discount programs
- Healthy lifestyle program
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Discounted urgent care services for employees & their families at any of our locations in NYC.
- Scribes on staff. Allows you to focus your time on direct patient care
- Advanced imaging is available on a routine and STAT basis, including CT, US, and MRI
- Specialist consultation allows for a 48-hour turnaround and same-day results for urgent cases
- State-of-the-art facilities, digital X-Ray, lab services with modern, clean, and aesthetically designed work environments
- A start-up new service at the clinic and building up a program
- Our clinics provide primary care & urgent care
- Preferably 1 year of experience in the ER, Urgent Care, or Primary Care
- Have BLS, ACLS, Infection Control Training, NY State License, & DEA license
- Compassionate, innovative, & creative.
- Very knowledgeable in regard to diseases, epidemiology, & other medical conditions
- Self-starters, driven, passionate about technology
- Must be motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment with good customer relationship skills.