Hours: Flexible 3, 4, or 5 Day Weeks | Evenings and Every Other Weekend Required
Average patients seen: 2-4 per Hour
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $110 - $130 per Hour | Productivity Bonus Eligibility | Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance Negotiable
Benefits: - Free Medical Visits at any Righttime Medical Care center
- Life and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits Also Available
- 401k 4% Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 15 PTO Days Increase Annually with Tenure
- Paid Licensure, DEA, CDS Renewal Fees
- Malpractice Insurance
- $1,500 CME Allowance
- Access to Online CME Accredited Training
Additional Information: - Minimum of 6-8 months of urgent care or emergency room experience required.
- Must be able to see all ages
- Physicians will supervise up to 6 NP/PAs
- Board eligible physicians must become board certified
- Part-time providers will work 26 hours or 3 shifts per week, weekends are required. Part-time providers are not benefit eligible.
- Days are broken down into two shifts morning, 7 AM - 4 PM, and evening 4 PM - 11 PM
- Multiple openings, specific location will be discussed with the recruiter directly.