Compensation: Competitive salary with productivity incentive and faculty appointment commensurate with experience.
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- 20 Days Paid Vacation
- 10 Days CME Plus Allowance
- Pension with 5 Year Vesting
- Low Liability Insurance Rates
Additional Information: - Located less than 2 hours from Kansas City and St. Louis!
- Enjoy the stimulation of an academic environment with the opportunity to teach!
- Our clinic is located in an offsite freestanding facility, giving it the private practice flare!
- Successful applicants will have a demonstrated ability in clinical evidence and a strong interest in teaching.
- Board-certified or board eligibility in Endocrinology is preferred.
- We are a comprehensive department, offering a full complement of fellowship programs.
- Backgrounds in academic, military, or private practice are welcome! - Please accept our invitation to visit our website for further details - your team awaits you!
For information, visit hrs.missouri.edu/find-a- job/academic