Hours: Flexible | Clinic Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri 7 AM - 5 PM, Tues, Thur 7 AM - 7 PM
Compensation: Earning Potential up to $70,000
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts for Services at Our Facilities
Our unique medical insurance program allows you to access medical care without having to pay for deductibles, co-insurance, and co-pay out of your own pocket.
- Must be a licensed clinical social worker in the State of Alaska
- At least 2 years of experience providing direct counseling services.
- Candidate must be a strong team player and self-starter.
- As an FQHC Clinician, you will provide screenings, consultation, behavioral interventions and make referrals or provide short term counseling to patients within our integrated medical/behavioral health setting.
- You will make clinical recommendations and refer to appropriate levels of care in a team-based setting.
- You will be able to demonstrate your skills providing individual, group and family therapy using best practice approaches to treatment.