Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | 4 Day Work Week Available | Clinic Hours 7 AM - 7 PM
Average patients seen: 17 - 22 | 80% Direct Team Based MAT 20% Direct Primary Care Services
Compensation: Earning up to $120K | Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution
- FSA & HSA
- 401k with 3% Match
- Short Term Disability
- 20 PTO Days & 8 Paid Holidays Plus 2 Floating Holidays and Birthday Holiday
- Employee Discount Program
- LifeBalance Membership
- The FNP will provide a combination of direct MAT and primary care services and consultation with the clinical, medical, and psychiatric staff.
- Loan repayment potential through NHSC.
- EMR - NextGen
- Located just 50 short highway miles outside of Anchorage, the Mat-Su Valley is known for its abundant lakes, providing a variety of outdoor activities, including fishing, camping, boating, and giant vegetable viewing - fun for the entire family.
- Current prescriptive qualifications under the Controlled Substances Registration Certificate requirements of the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency.
- Buprenorphine Waiver with minimum 1-year experience providing Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Seeking mission-minded providers looking to work with the underserved population.