- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Schedules that prioritize a healthy/work-life balance
- DEA and Arizona license fees covered
- CME contribution
- Access to student loan repayment program
- Relocation up to $5,000
At Mountain Park Health Center, the Behavioral Health Consultant (BHC) is a vital part of our Integrated Health Model. Join a team of providers working collaboratively to support patients of all ages, make changes to improve their health, prevention, and mental well-being.
- Requires a doctoral degree in Psychology.
- Prior experience working in a mental health or integrated care setting is preferred.
- Bilingual-Spanish speaking is a definite plus.
- PsyD/PhD certification through the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
- Must obtain fingerprint card as defined in Arizona Statute (A.R.S.) 36-425.03 and state licensing rule R9-10-1011(A)(4) within 90 days of employment.
- Requires BLS through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center within 3 months of hire into position.