Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM | Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-25
Call Schedule: Phone Only | Once Every 3 Months
- Total Earning Potential up to $170K for New Graduates
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
- 20 Vacation Days
- 9 Sick Days
- 3 Personal Days
- CME Reimbursement $1500/yr
Additional Information: - The physician will supervise APPs
- The physician will split time between our BMW and Melrose Clinics, which are 1.5 miles apart.
- EMR experience is required. EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Board eligible physicians must become board certified within 1 year.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Creole, Bengali, and French a plus but not required.
- Morris Heights Health Center is also known as The Caring Place and has been serving the Bronx since 1981.
- We were the first federally funded community health center to be accredited by the Joint Commission in New York City.