- $135K Base
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
- 20 Vacation Days
- 9 Sick Days
- 3 Personal Days
- CME Reimbursement $1500/yr
Additional Information: - EMR experience is required. EMR: eClinicalWorks
- The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and focus on quality metrics.
- Board eligible physicians must become board certified within 1 year.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Creole, Bengali, and French a plus but not required.
- The physician will directly supervise 4 SBHC supervising pediatricians.
- The MHHC School Based Health Center (SBHC) network has been in existence since 1982.
- This is a partnership with a variety of schools in the community to improve the well being of children and families by providing onsite access to healthcare.
- We were the first federally funded community health center to be accredited by the Joint Commission in New York City.