Average patients seen: 50% Clinical 50% Administrative
Call Schedule: No Inpatient Call
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary | Student Loan Forgiveness Options
- Medical, Prescription Drug, and Dental Coverage
- Life, Accident and Business Travel Accident Insurance
- 3 CME Days, and 12 Sick Days, Paid Holidays
- All-Inclusive Malpractice Coverage
- Sign-on Bonus Potential
- 403b Contribution (10% of Base Salary After 1 Year)
Additional Information: Our program is currently recruiting for a licensed psychologist (Ph.D./PsyD) to serve as Program Director at one of our Office of Mental Health (OMH) licensed mental health clinics.
The Montefiore Medical Group-School Health Program provides high-quality medical, mental health, dental, and community health services at 31 school-based health centers
- New York State License and at least 3 years of post-licensure experience working with children/adolescents required.
- Knowledge of OMH regulations and previous experience as a clinical supervisor is also required.
- Experience delivering school/parent presentations on mental health issues is desirable.
- Psychology candidates should be adept at working in an environment that encourages interdisciplinary collaboration and teamwork to enable patient care.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are necessary, as well as a desire to work in a mission-driven environment to make a strong positive community impact.