Average patients seen: 7-8 | Typically one patient per hour
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $74,000 - $86,000
- Kaiser Health and Vision Benefits- MNHC Pays up to 92.5% of Premium
- Dental- MNHC Pays 100%
- 11 Holidays Annually
- 2 Weeks Vacation
- 12 Days Paid Sick Leave
- 1 Birthday Holiday and 1 Floating Holiday
- 401k- MNHC May Contribute up to 4% of an Employee's Annual salary to the 401k Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance, $30,000 Benefit for Employee Only- MNHC Pays 100%
- Commuter Checks
- 40 Paid Hours of Educational Leave
- Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Master's in Social Work from an accredited program or university by the ASWB.
- ASW and registration with the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences will be considered.
- Active LCSW license and registration with the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- LMFT/MFTI will be considered based on familiarity with social work and integrated care models.
- Medical Spanish required; Spanish bilingual preferred
- Experience in a primary care setting preferred.
- Knowledge of health, mental health, and social issues impacting Latino and immigrant communities.
- As a member of the primary care team at MNHC, the Behavioral Health Clinician (BHC) provides Psychodynamic and CBT interventions, crisis intervention, grief/bereavement, problem-solving, stress reduction & developing healthy coping strategies in individual/family/group settings.