Hours: 4-5 Days per Week | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Languages Required: Spanish - Medical
Call Schedule: Rotated
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $107,000 - $114,000
- Kaiser Medical- MNHC Pays up to 92.5% of Premium for Employee and Dependents
- Vision- MNHC pays 100%
- Dental- MNHC Pays 100%
- 11 Holidays Annually
- 120 Hours Vacation Years 1-4, 160 Hours Vacation After Year 5
- 96 Hours Paid Sick Leave
- 1 Birthday Holiday and 1 Floating Holiday
- 401k- MNHC May Contribute up to 4% of an Employee's Annual salary to the 401k
- Life Insurance, $30,000 Benefit for Employee Only- MNHC Pays 100%
- 40 Paid Hours of Educational Leave
- DEA License- MNHC Pays 100%
- CME Allowance
- Incentive Program
- Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Current and valid NP license (ANP or FNP), furnishing license and DEA license
- At least 1 year of NP experience
- Experience in a Community Health Center or comparable work preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English required
- The provider will care for a panel of primary care patients as well as seeing walk-in/urgent care patients.
- The visits include a mix of general adult and women's care (optionally, with the possibility of a small proportion of Pediatrics as well).
- The provider will serve the patients as a member of a tight-knit team involving MA, nurse, behavioral health counselor, and dietician, and the provider will work alongside internal medicine and pediatric physicians, who are available for consultation.
- It is preferred that the provider also work one morning per month in our Saturday clinic.
Why You'll Love Us
- We've got the energy and passion for service and the compassion of mission-driven organization that truly cares about the people.