Hours: 4-5 Days per Week | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Languages Required: Spanish - Medical
Average patients seen: Clinical and Administrative Time
Call Schedule: Rotated
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Salary up to $180,000
- Kaiser Medical- MNHC Pays up to 92.5% of Premium for Employee and Dependents
- Vision- MNHC pays 100%
- Dental- MNHC Pays 100%
- 11 Holidays Annually
- 120 Hours Vacation Years 1-4, 160 Hours Vacation After Year 5
- 96 Hours Paid Sick Leave
- 1 Birthday Holiday and 1 Floating Holiday
- 401k- MNHC May Contribute up to 4% of an Employee's Annual salary to the 401k
- Life Insurance, $30,000 Benefit for Employee Only- MNHC Pays 100%
- 40 Paid Hours of Educational Leave
- DEA License- MNHC Pays 100%
- CME Allowance
- Incentive Program
- Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Spanish needed, but willing to work with marginal Spanish speakers who want to improve
- Must possess or be in the process of obtaining a California License
- DEA License required
- 2 years of practice experience preferred
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to working with diverse cultures/communities.
- Sensitivity to HIV/AIDS, homelessness and gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender issues.
- Option to be mentored to become a Medical Leader as well as training and guidance to take care of the homeless and HIV populations
- Provider will supervise nurse practitioners and indirectly supervise the HIV and MNRC charge nurses.
- The Lead Physician will be responsible for providing medical services and the health supervision and maintenance of the patients receiving services at the MNRC Homeless.
- During Administrative time, the Lead Physician of Special Populations acts as the point person for staff regarding medical services all medical issues.