Hours: Clinic Hours: Mon, Wed 7:30 AM-7:30 PM; Tue, Thur: 7:30 AM-5:30 PM; Fri 7:30 AM-11:30 AM; Sat 8:00 AM-12:00 PM | 5 Day Work Weeks | Saturday Rotation 1:10-1:12; Friday off if you work Saturday
Average patients seen: 20-25 | 50% Administrative, 50% Clinical
Call Schedule: Phone Only Rotated Weekly | 1:10-1:12
- Negotiable Based on Experience and Qualifications
- Annual Increases up to 3%
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Supplemental Coverage Through AFLAC
- Employee Assistance Program
- 25 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Malpractice Through FTCA
- 24 Hours CME plus $1,500 Allowance Annually
- $1,000 Reimbursement for Professional Dues, License Fees, and Professional Taxes
- NHSC Loan Repayment HPSA: 22
- The Chief Medical Officer will plan, organize, and direct all aspects of the clinical program for the Health Center.
- The Chief Medical Officer will ensure all clinical programs are in compliance with regulatory requirements, develop strategic clinical relationships with physicians in the local medical community and have familiarity with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Additionally, the Chief Medical Officer will lead and direct the work of others with a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- EMR: Athena
- Minimum 5 years of clinical experience (both inpatient and outpatient)
- 3 years of relevant administrative experience
- Experience working with indigent/minority/rural populations is helpful and preferred.
- The ability to relate with warmth and effectiveness to the patients and other health care providers of the community health center.