Hours: Clinic Hours: Mon-Thur 7:30 am - 5:30 pm; Friday 7:30 am - 11:30 am | 5 Day Work Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15-18
- $83,669-$125,504 Based on Experience
- Annual Increases up to 3%
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Supplemental Coverage Through AFLAC
- Employee Assistance Program
- 25 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Malpractice Through FTCA
- 24 Hours CME plus $1,500 Allowance Annually
- $1,000 Reimbursement for Professional Dues, License Fees, and Professional Taxes
- NHSC Loan Repayment HPSA: 23
- Dental openings at our Main Site and Whitehaven Site.
- This dental provider will join a team of 3 dentists, our Main Site has 5 dental chairs and our Whitehaven Site has 2 Chairs.
- Dentist will be responsible for administering, maintaining, and expanding a program of primary and preventative dental care in a community health center setting.
- The dental clinic provides a wide variety of services including cleanings, extractions, and exams that can help prevent potential health problems for our patients in the future.
- EMR: NextGen
- Must be comfortable performing basic extractions