Hours: Office Hours: Varies, but Generally 8 AM - 8 PM; Open Weekends | Shifts Lengths: 12-Hour Shifts, However, 8-Hour Shifts Also Available During Peak Hours 9A-5P | FT is 36 Hours Per Week
Average patients seen: Varies, but will average 40 patients per 12-hour shift.
- Top Performers Can Earn Between $150K-$175K
- Hourly Rate of $70-$85
- Opportunity for Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Medical Insurance 80% Employer Paid for Employees
- Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- 401K with Match
- Generous PTO
- CME Allowance
- Annual Licensing Fees
- Paid Malpractice
Additional Information: Established in 2011, Medrite Urgent Care is the modern solution to urgent and routine medical care especially tailored for our patients. We offer treatments for most minor and serious non-fatal injuries and illnesses as well as preventative, pediatric, and occupational medical services.
- Must be trained to treat abrasions, lacerations, burns, orthopedic injuries, coughs, colds, and other urgent care issues.
- Ability to act as sole provider reporting to medical director.
- We offer onsite x-ray and lab work.
- We value compassionate, individualized care with a patient-focused approach prioritizing patient follow-up.
- Those with an entrepreneurial spirit will thrive, as we are currently growing and expanding as an organization.
- EMR: Expercity / Practice Velocity
REQUIRED: UC/EM experience; active DEA; PALS; ability to see all ages; and DOT certification