Hours: 12-Hour Shifts; 36 Hours Per Week | Office Hours: Varies, but Generally 8 AM - 8 PM; Open Weekends
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
Average patients seen: 3.33 Per Hour | Anything above this will result in additional coverage being added.
Relocation Assistance Available
- Top Performers Can Earn Between $275K-$350K
- Hourly Rate of $130-$150
- Opportunity for Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Sign-On / Relocation Negotiable for Candidates with ER/UC or Leadership Experience
- Medical Insurance 80% Employer Paid for Employees
- Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- 401K with Match
- Generous PTO
- CME Allowance
- Annual Licensing Fees
- Paid Malpractice
Additional Information: REQUIRED:
- 2 years of Urgent Care or Emergency Med. experience
- Active DEA, PALS, and DOT certification.
- Ability to see all ages
Established 2011, MedRite Urgent Care is the modern solution to urgent & routine medical care especially tailored for our patients. We offer treatments for most minor and serious non-fatal injuries and illnesses as well as preventative, pediatric, & occupational medical services.
- Role is largely clinical with some administrative responsibilities.
- Responsibilities include reviewing charts & supervising NP/PAs.
- Must be trained to treat abrasions, lacerations, burns, orthopedic injuries, coughs, colds, & other urgent care issues.
- We offer onsite x-ray & lab work.
- We value compassionate, individualized care with a patient-focused approach prioritizing patient follow-up.
- Those with an entrepreneurial spirit will thrive, as we are currently growing & expanding as an organization.
- Opportunity to oversee additional locations as available.