Hours: 12-hour shifts, Monday through Friday. | Schedule flexibility
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Earn up to $40,000 annually plus performance bonuses
- 401k with matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Additional Information: Immediate need for caring, experienced, certified, Medical Assistants to join our growing clinical team.
- Responsible for performing duties related to the clinical area: taking patient vitals, assisting physicians as requested, performing and assisting with all duties related to laboratory testing and specimen collection, and assisting with front office and administrative tasks.
- Medical assistant certification
- Experience as an MA in an outpatient office setting or ambulatory care setting; a minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience is preferred.
- Acquired phlebotomy skills and knowledge of various specimen collection techniques
- Thorough knowledge of HIPAA, OSHA, CLIA, and State of Virginia Radiological protocol and procedures
- Certification in CPR
- 1 year of experience with EMR systems and taking vital signs preferred
- BLS Certification
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Bilingual in Spanish is PREFERRED