Hours: FT Minimum is 7 Bi-Weekly Shifts / 3-4 Shifts per Week | 12-Hours Shifts (8 AM - 8 PM) | Team Rotates Weekends | Schedules Set 4 Weeks in Advance
Average patients seen: 2-4 Per Hour
Call Schedule: Volunteer Only For Additional Pay
Compensation: Competitive Compensation | Based on Location, Number of Patients Seen, and Certification
Benefits: Medical/Vision/Dental | FSA | Dependent Care FSA | Life | 401k | Long and Short-Term Disability | $500 CME Allowance | Licenses and Certifications Paid | Up to 120 PTO Hours | Malpractice | Urgent Care Visit Reduced Fee | Total Source University | Up to Date Anywhere | Discount Programs | EAP | PT: Licenses and Certifications Paid | Malpractice | Urgent Care Visit Reduced Fee | Total Source University | Up to Date Anywhere | Discount Programs
Additional Information: As the largest provider of urgent care in South Florida, we are seeking bright, talented individuals who share in our commitment to making a positive difference for the patients and our communities.
- Rapidly growing company with a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance with 3-4 days off every week (if working 12-hour shifts).
- EMR: E-ClinicalWorks
- A minimum of 2 years of Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience.
- Must be comfortable working independently.
- Must see all ages.
- Must be proficient with suturing, IDs, and other common urgent care procedures.
- Must deliver a WOW experience to our patients.
- Clinics are currently separating COVID and non-COVID related visits. Must be comfortable working in this environment.
- Spanish speaking preferred, not required